Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Alyssa's Pay It Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"

What I think "Pay It Forward" is, is helping others without getting anything money or something back in return, "Pay It Forward" will start off small but it will end up big if people help others out eg.One person helps 3 people and thoughs 3 people and thoughs 3 people help out other three people etc... We don't always have to do something nice for someone for money, you can always be nice without getting money. The smallest things we do make the biggest difference. Like when we saw on the news that this bus driver gave her shoes to a homeless person, even though she did something small it effected some people, after seeing that news I wanted to help others out and I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that after seeing that news.


Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity?
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do your act of kindness?

I went to Siloam Mission with my friend to hand out snacks to homeless people.
I choose this activity because I thought it would be nice to help people that have no homes and food, and making these people smile made me smile. It's sad to see that people just walk past these kind of people while me and my friend went to there "home" and gave them snacks. It took us only a second to make these people happy, so people should take some of there extra time to help out others, helping others isn't hard.
I helped out homeless people who went to Siloam Mission.
I handed out the food/snacks I bought from the store to the homeless people.
I did my act of Kindness today which is November 26, 2012

*These are some of the things I gave to Siloam Misssion*
Even though it was only a little things a gave, it still was better than nothing.
*The people didn't let us take pictures of the people so I took a picture of the sign*
 
Part 3
 How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
 How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

I think my act of kindness went well.
I didn't have enough food to give out so I felt bad for the people who didn't get any, but I saw some sharing to others, that's what I like to see "Sharing is Caring ".
They looked so Happy, seeing them happy made me happy.
I did tell some to "Pay It Forward" there were to many people I couldn't tell them to pay it forward.
They said okay. But I know some won't do it because they think act of kindness has to deal with money like for example: buy people things. I could've told them they didn't need money to do Pay It Forward.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
 Has your act of kindness made a difference? 

I think why "Pay It Forward" is important is to make the World/People see that the smallest thing we do make the biggest difference. It will also show that helping others is a good thing, because other people just think about themselves all the time and they never think about others, some people are selfish.

I think my act of kindness can make a change. If the people I helped, helped other people it would make a change. If my kindness effects them for me doing the "Pay It Forward" it would make me and other people happy. Even though they are homeless they could still do "Pay It Forward" they could help an old woman with her grocery bags, Shovel snow etc... People should treat homeless people the same way as us, they've made a mistake in life were humans nobody is perfect. 


Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?


Read more: http://sargentparkmathzone.blogspot.com/#ixzz2DNqNod5w
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike
Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity?
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?


Read more: http://sargentparkmathzone.blogspot.com/#ixzz2DNmICLr8
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike
Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity?
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?


Read more: http://sargentparkmathzone.blogspot.com/#ixzz2DNmICLr8
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike

No comments:

Post a Comment