Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Rina's Pay It Forward

PART 1:

What is "Pay It Forward"?


What "Pay It Forward" means is passing on something good to someone else instead of that one person trying to pay back. Instead of trying to pay back someone who did good things or gave something good, you do something good to someone else which means "pay it forward". An example could be like if I did something nice to 3 people, those 3 people will do something nice to another 3... and so on. Sometimes little things can be a better solution to big things. We don't have to try to change the whole world, but we can try to do at least little things to make better changes. It's better to help out at least a little like probably shoveling someones sidewalk to free, babysitting for free, give goodies to hospitals and other good stuff. Differences can also change a person's mood. If we all just give in and did something to help anybody or anything, you must try so we can make a difference in this world we are living in. Anyone can do it. It isn't hard. Don't pay back, pay it forward.


PART 2: 

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
The act of kindness I did was I went to the Children's Hospital to give goodies with a group of friends. You see it isn't a lot, but it will feel a lot to the kids we have given. 


Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because I felt really bad for kids in the hospital who are sick and won't get to experience school or anything in the outside world besides being in the hospital so I thought I could give pencils for kids to write and stickers and candy. 

Who did you help?
I helped little kids in the hospital because there are kids my age or younger who can't experience things I have or can experience. 

What did you do? 
I gave goodies with pencils, stickers, and candies to little children because I know they would enjoy them since they are still very young. 

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness after school on Friday, November 30th, 2012. 


Embedded image permalink



PART 3:

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went very well. It made me feel very happy and it made me feel like a better person doing something nice for many more people.

What happened?
When we got to the hospital, we gave our bag of goodies to the nurses to give to the little kids because we weren't allowed to go in the rooms.

How did you feel?
I felt amazing. I felt glorious, I felt happy inside. I felt really joyful for what I did because it really made me feel like a better person just doing something nice to others that will be happy too. 

How did the people or person react?
I didn't get to actually see the kids personally to give the goodies because we were not allowed to go in the rooms. But I am pretty positive that they would be happy for what we gave and what we have done for them. 

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"? How did they react to your request?If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
Sadly, I haven't. I felt bad for not asking them due to the fact we were not allowed to personally see the sick kids. The nurses did not allow us due to personal and private issues.


PART 4:

Why is the idea "Pay It Forward" important?
The idea of Pay It Forward is important because we have to know how it feels to not have what you would normally own. It's nice to give someone or do something nice to a person for them to do it again to another. 

Has your act of kindness made a difference? 
My act of kindness did make a little difference because it probably made the children very surprised and happy. 



I'd like to end this by saying, we should all do something good to someone else for them to pass on just as "Pay It Forward". Once you do this, you'll realize that it feels good and touching to do at least something to help another. Give a little pat on your shoulder for feeling great about. All of you are very kind people. So you must "Pay It Forward". Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment