Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anthony's Pay it Forward

Part 1 
What is pay it forward?
I think Pay it forward is when you do good deeds to people and receive nothing back. Then those people do a good deed to other people.

In the movie Pay it Forward a boy name Trevor that's in grade 7 started this movement. Trevor created this for his grade 7 project. It was a big success and random acts of kindness have been given all over the U.S.

Part 2
What was your Pay it  Forward act of kindness? 
My act of kindness was donating gifts to the Children's Hospital.
Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this act of kindness because the children in the hospital may have to stay there during the holidays and in a way the gifts I gave them may make them feel better and put a smile on their face.    
Who did you help?
I helped the kids in the Children's Hospital. 
What did you do?
I made gift bags for the children in the Children's Hospital.  
When did you do you act of kindness?
December 4th, 2012 





Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went really well.
What Happened?
I gave the gift bags to Tania the lady who would distribute them to the kids. I wasn't allowed to give it to them myself due to privacy reasons.
How did you feel?
I felt happy that I helped kids form the hospital. 
How did the person or people react?
Tania was very nice and thought that it was very nice of me to do that for the children.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes, I asked them to Pay it Forward.
How did they react to your request?
They said they will Pay it Forward.


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because the small things you do for people can make a big difference in the world by paying it forward. 
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment