Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chiara's Pay It Forward

Part 1:

What is Pay It Forward?
Pay it forward means giving something good to someone without them paying you back. The person you helped can help other people, and they can help other people too. For example, I could help 3 people and that 3 people could help other 3 people and it would go on and on.

Part 2:

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I went to the Children's Hospital with some friends and we gave goodies to the children.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I would like to make the children happy. It's boring in the hospital so we gave some stuff for the children so they won't get bored.
When did you go your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on November 30, 2012.
Who did you help?
I helped the kids from the Children's hospital.



Part 3:

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness was very fun.
How did you feel? 
I felt happy because I got to help children from the hospital. 
How did the person/people react?
We didn't get to see the children's face but we saw the nurses face. They looked surprised and and happy.
Did you ask the person/people to pay it forward?
No, I didn't get to see them. We weren't allowed to see them. 

Part 4:

Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
I think it's important because you get to help people and they can help other people too. 
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think it made just a little difference by helping children from the hospital.  



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment