Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jordy's Pay It Forward

Part 1:
What is "Pay It Forward"?
Pay it forward is a movie is about a boy who it told by his teacher to make a difference in the world. He finds 3 people to help, once he helps them he need to tell them to "Pay it Forward".


Part 2:

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward was going through my family's wardrobe and my own for unwanted clothing, after my mother and I took it to the salvation army.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because a lot of people don't have a lot of clothing and i thought it would be a good idea to give them some.
Who did you help?
I helped homeless people.
What did you do?
I gave clothing to the ones in need.

Part 3:
How did you act of kindness go?
It went well.
What happened?
I gave the clothes to the people of salvation army and they thanked me.
How did you feel?
I felt helpful because i helped someone who is not as fortunate as myself.
How did the person or people react?
They reacted surprised, because of someone my age giving so much.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
I did not ask the people/person to pay it forward.
How did they react to your request?
I did not ask them to pay it forward.
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
I didn't ask because of  they are the salvation army and they are already paying it forward by giving people clothes.
Part 4:


Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
It is important because it feels good knowing you've helped someone who need your help.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
My act of kindness probably hasn't made a big difference in the whole community but it feels good to know that at least one person was helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment