Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mac's Pay it Forward

Part 1
Pay it forward is a thing were one person helps another person then that person feels good so he helps someone and it keeps going.
Part 2
My pay it forward act of kindness was we got some toys and donated them to the toy mountain at the fire hall and then they go to kids who otherwise might not have had much under the tree other than pine needles.
I chose this activity because I always had something under the tree to look forward to on Christmas morning and some people don't and that's sad.
I helped underprivileged kids who aren't as lucky as us.
I went to walmart and got some toys them I went to the fire station and put them in the bin.
I performed this act of kindness on December 1st 2012 Saturday.
Part 3
My act of kindness went very well I went in told the guys what I was here for got a picture put the toys in the bin and left it was very easy.
I felt good because the toys were going to make some kids happy and that makes me happy.
The people were happy I think.
No I didn't ask the people to pay it forward.
I didn't ask the people to pay it forward because I didn't know we we're supposed to.
Part 4
I think the idea of pay it forward is important because then people will be nice and help each other.
I think my act of kindness has made a difference because now the kid is going to be happy and being happy feels good.

    Here is a picture of me putting the toys in the bin...... and a firefighter.
Special Thanks
Special thanks to my mom for taking me to walmart and every thing else.
Special thanks to my sister and my cousin for walking with me to the fire station and taking the picture.
Special thanks to the firefighters for being so helpful...... And fighting fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment