Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ariel's Pay it Forward

I.
Q:What is Pay it Forward?

A: Pay it Forward is a great opportunity to make a difference. You could make a difference in your school, community, or the world.

II.
Q a: What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness?
Q b: Why did you choose this activity?
Q c: Who did you help?
Q d: What did you do?
Q e: When did you do your act of kindness?

A a: My Pay it Forward act of Kindness was helping Abhi do his computer work
A b: I chose this activity because Abhi was behind his computer work and he was struggling
A c: I helped Abhi Pokharel
A d: I helped Abhi do his computer work
A e: January 24, 2013

III.
Q a: How did your act of kindness go?
Q b: What happened?
Q c: How did you feel?
Q d: How did the people or person react?
Q e: Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"
Q f: How did they react to your request?
Q g: If you didn't ask them to "Pay It Forward", how come?

A a: It went very well
A b: Abhi finished his work on time
A c: I felt great because I helped him
A d: He was grateful that I helped him
A e: No, I didn't
A f: No, they didn't
A g: I didn't ask because I forgot.

IV.
Q a: Why is the idea of Pay It Forward important?
Q b: Has your act of kindness made a difference

A a: It's important because it gives you hope that you could make a difference in any way
A b: My act of kindness made a small difference in Abhi's grades.

I couldn't get a picture of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment