Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tina's Algebra Scribe Post

Chapter Review questions (7, 8, 9, 10)


 













a)


b) Yes, this graph is linear because it is in a straight line, and it has a functional pattern.
c) Yes, it is possible to have points between other points because you can work 1.5 hours and get payed.


















a) This graph is telling the number of cars grade 8's washed and what the cost is for that amount of cars washed.
b) The c (x) axis goes up by 1 and the I (y) axis goes up by 10. It is linear.
c) The cost of 1 car wash is $10.
d)














e) 10c=I
Let c=# of cars
Let I=Income ($)

10c=I
10(15)=I
150=I

















a) The x axis goes up by 1 and the y axis goes up by 2. It is linear. The first point is on the y interval.
b) 3x+2=y <------- the equation


















c) 3x+2=y
    3(2)=y
    6+2=y
    8=y
d) 3x+2=y
    3(5)=y
    15+2=y
    17=y













a)



















b) a goes up by 1 and b goes up by 4.
c) a times 4 plus 1 equals b.
        4a+1=b


If you still don't understand click here, or watch this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment